MIT’s Michel DeGraff on Expanding Access to Education in Haiti

Education Portal interviews Michel DeGraff on expanding access to education in Haiti.

Dr. Michel DeGraff is a professor of linguistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). In two of his current projects at MIT, he is working with MIT colleagues to improve access to education in Haiti. The Education Insider recently spoke to him about the challenges that Haitian schools are facing and how he and his colleagues at MIT hope to overcome them.

Read the full article

Comments

1. Kathleen Rameshwar says:

I had the pleasure of meeting Monsignor Pierre-Andre’ Pierre earlier this year in Queens NY. He officiated at one of the masses at S. Heart church. His mission was spreading the news on “Food for the Poor”. I too was visiting at the time – September 2011. He gave me his card but unfortunately I can’t locate it. I need to contact him. I need to know how I can make a small donation and also forward clothes to the island. can you assist.

Creative Commons License Unless otherwise stated the Pi Bon Zouti Pou Nou Rebati Website by MIT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Website support provided by the MIT Office of Educational Innovation and Technology.

Creative Commons License Eksepte lè nou site yon ka kontrè, kontni ki sou sit Pi Bon Zouti Pou Nou Rebati a suiv règleman lisans Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Sit sa a ap fonksyone gras a sipò teknik Biwo pou Inovasyon epi Teknoloji nan Edikasyon (MIT).